|Description||BOSS Audio Systems BCPA10 - Single Din Chassis with Detachable 10.1 Inch Capacitive Touchscreen, Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, Bluetooth, No DVD, RGB Illumination, High Resolution FLAC Audio||Onyx 4" 4-Way 250W Full Range Speakers. (Sold in Pairs)|
BOSS Audio Systems BAB8 Amplified Car Subwoofer - 800 Watts Max Power, Low Profile, 8 Inch Subwoofer, Remote Subwoofer Control, Great for Vehicles That Need Bass But Have Limited Space
|Single-DIN, MECH-LESS Multimedia Player (no CD/DVD) Detach Panel Bluetooth||With the Pioneer DDJ-400, you'll learn the intricacies of the profession as a starting DJ. Thanks to the internal sound card, you don't need to connect an audio interface. This means that you can connect the DJ controller directly to your speakers. Thanks to the velocity-sensitive and multifunctional drum pads, you can get the most out of the included Rekordbox software. Use the drum pads to activate the sampler, and personalize your set by adding sound clips. You can also use the drum pads to easily jump to a hot cue.||BOSS Audio Systems R94 Car Speakers 500 Watt Per Pair, 6 x 9 Inch, Full Range, 4 Way Sold in Pairs|
- Apple CarPlay - Access icons on your iPhone by activating Siri voice controls or touchscreen. Available features include Phone, Music, Maps, Text messages, Radio, Podcasts, Audiobooks. Make your drive more interesting
- Messages - With Siri on your side, you can ask her to read you your messages, reply as well as send them. Siri lets you concentrate on what matters most. Driving
- Maps - Need gas? Hungry? Search along your route by asking Siri, and CarPlay will direct you every step of the way and tell you the speed limit too. Third-party navigation apps like Google Maps, Waze and Baidu are also available
- Bluetooth - Make calls hands-free with the help of Siri. Play music apps like Spotify or Pandora as well as iTunes and Apple Music Subscription. Siri will be your DJ
- Android Auto - Just say “Ok Google” to talk to the Google Assistant for help. Get real-time alerts on Google Maps and Waze. Make calls, check your messages, reply back, use music apps, all while keeping your hands on the steering wheel
- APPS - Rearrange how you want your apps to appear in CarPlay through the settings on your iPhone. Supported apps include WhatsApp, Radio Disney, Amazon, iHeartRadio, Podcasts, Google Play Music, CBS Radio and more
- Inputs – USB, USB charging, AV, front & rear camera, steering wheel interface (Sold separately. We recommend the Metra ASWC-1)
- Outputs - Front, rear & subwoofer pre-amp for speakers (front left / front right and rear left / rear right) and subwoofer
- Full Range 4" 4-Way Speaker Pair
- 250 Watts MAX 125 Watts RMS Power Handling per Pair
- 120 Hz to 20 kHz Frequency Response and 90dB Sensitivity
- Poly Injection Woofer Cone and Rubber Surround
- 2 Tweeters and 1.18 inch Mylar Cone Midrange Per Speaker
- Sold in Pairs
BOSS Audio Systems BAB8 Amplified Car Subwoofer
- Space Saver - The combination of amplifier and subwoofer all into one, makes this ideal for spatially challenged vehicles. With a slim design, there are a few installation options. Embrace the Bass.
- Built-in Amplifier - A built-in 800 Max watt amplifier powers the subwoofer
- Pulse Width Modulated - This design controls the output voltage and current precisely by not only removing the output current sensing loss, but also eliminating all secondary feedback circuitry. It increases efficiency, is lighter, smaller reliable
- Variable Low-Pass Filter - A low-pass filter is an electronic circuit that removes all the notes below the filter's frequency setting. You will use the Low-pass filter to primarily keep high notes out of your subwoofer(s)
- High Level Input - Speaker level inputs are commonly referred to as high-level inputs. It will be used to connect the BAB8 to your factory radio or an aftermarket radio that does not have low-level (RCA) inputs
- Low Level Input - Line level inputs, also known as RCA inputs or low-level inputs, use RCA interconnect cables to link the BAB8 with the source unit. Most aftermarket radios have multiple pairs of RCA outputs that can connect to multiple amplifiers
- Variable Bass Boost - Variable Bass Boost allows you to adjust the low bass within the boost range to just the way you like it.
- 50 Watts x 4 Max Power, Balance/Fader/Bass/Treble and Preset built-in EQ
- No CD or DVD Player, Plays Bluetooth/USB, MP3, WMA, FM/AM, Digital Media from Smart Phones
- Compatible with Audio out from Smart Phones and MP3 Players
- USB, Aux, Input
- Front & Rear Pre Amp Outputs
- Detachable Front Panel, Wireless Remote, USB Charging
- Bluetooth Hands Free, Make and receive calls, Bluetooth Audio Streaming. Play and control music and apps like Spotify/Pandora wirelessly
Pioneer DDJ 400
KEY FEATURES Of Pioneer DDJ 400
- TUTORIALS of Pioneer DDJ 400
You'll have access to rekordbox dj's
Tutorial feature. Follow along via your computer screen to learn how to use the gear and master DJ techniques on Pioneer DDJ 400.
The DDJ-400's buttons and knobs are arranged in the same way as those on our professional NXS2 set-up. Develop your skills using an interface similar to that of our club-standard player, and enhance your mixes with Sound Color FX and Beat FX featuring curves taken from our DJM-900NXS2 mixer. You'll soon feel comfortable performing in DJ booths.
Apply professional FX that match the tempo of the track that’s currently playing by using the Beat FX feature. This will help you craft unique sets even if you’re just starting out.
You get a rekordbox dj licence key bundled with this controller. Simply activate your licence key for our DJ software, connect the controller and start DJing.
For flexibility you can choose to hear your mix through your computer’s internal speakers or connected desktop speakers. At the same time, you can use your headphones to cue independently of the master out.
With a built-in sound card, simply connect the controller to your computer using the provided USB cable to power up and begin playing.
Offer Note: Free Hercules Club LED Wristband
|BOSS Audio Systems R94 Car Speakers 500 Watt Per Pair, 6 x 9 Inch, Full Range, 4 Way Sold in Pairs
- Full Range 6" x 9" 4-Way Car Speakers Pair
- 500 Watts MAX 250 Watts RMS Power Handling per Pair
- 50 Hz to 20 kHz Frequency Response and 92dB Sensitivity
- Poly Injection Woofer Cone and Rubber Surround
- 2 Tweeters and 2.5 inch Mylar Dome Midrange Per Car Speakers
- Sold in Pairs