- Cone Made from polyurethane, the NX654 6. 5 inch car speakers provide a resilient and durable material that can offer great sound with the advantage of long lasting speakers
- Voice Coil Our voice coils are able to withstand high temperatures yet maintain its strength and fatigue properties. This gives our speakers the advantage of longer play times with lower weights
- Surround Rubber has the ability to endure much punishment without any sign of damage. It complements the whole structure of the speaker by allowing constant abuse where it is most needed, without the wear and tear
- Basket A die cast frame can absorb and transfer much of the energy produced by the speaker. It has good corrosion resistance, good mechanical property, high thermal and electrical conductivity and retains strength at high temperatures
- Tweeter The dome shape radiates sound with a wider dispersion pattern than the semi dome design. Since high frequency sound waves are very directional, a wider dispersion of the sound waves will give you a larger “sweet spot”.Specs Impedance: 4 Ohms, Frequency: 65 Hz to 20 kHz, Dimensions: 7″ x 7″ x 3″, Mounting Depth: 2. 3″, Mounting hole: 5. 6″. BOSS Audio Systems provides a powerful 3 year platinum online dealer so long as the purchase is made through . We strongly encourage professional installation of this product to ensure proper and safe functionality
Tweeter: Mylar Dome
Generally, the dome tweeter is a step up from the semi-dome tweeter, primarily because of improved sound dispersion. The dome shape radiates sound with a wider dispersion pattern than the semi-dome design. Since high-frequency sound waves are very directional, a wider dispersion of the sound waves will give you a larger ‘sweet spot’ to work with when setting up your system.
The classic style performance of the ONYX (NX) Series are a rare combination indeed. The custom designed poly injected cones and regimented linear travel provide an accuracy of sound production transporting the exact sonic experience the artist intended in the recording studio, directly into your vehicle.
- Full Range 400 Watt 6.5” 4-way Speakers
- Power Handling (peak): 200 Watts x 2
- Dimensions: L 7” x W 7” x H 3”
- Mounting depth: 2.25”
- Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Frequency Response: 65Hz – 20KHz
- Sensitivity: 90 dB @ 1 W/1 m
- Voice Coil: 1” Aluminum
- Basket Structure: Cast
- Tweeter: .75” Mylar Dome
Cone: Poly Injection
Polyurethane is categorized as a Polymer. It is a resilient, flexible and a durable manufactured material that allows for maximum flexibility that produces great sounding speakers lasting you a long time.
Impermeable to air, rubber has the ability to endure or resist exposure to the many types of weather fronts. Rubber has many different applications. We use it for the surrounds in a many of our speakers to connect the cone to the basket.
Voice Coil: High Temperature
Our speakers are capable of higher or elevated temperature strength and fatigue properties that will increase performance and efficiency of heavy duty play time through lower weight and higher operating temperatures.