- POWERBOX60.4-V9: 4 Channel Stereo Amplifier
- Includes remote control
- Bridgeable Channels at 4 Ohm
BOSS Audio Systems BAB8 Amplified Car Subwoofer - 800 Watts Max Power, Low Profile, 8 Inch Subwoofer, Remote Subwoofer Control, Great for Vehicles That Need Bass But Have Limited Space
- PULSE4-V0: Pulse 4 Inch Coaxial Speaker
- Easy upgrade
- Complete with grills
|Phantom - 12" DUAL Voice Coil (4 Ohm) 1600W Subwoofer. (Sold Single)|
- BlackDeath 10 Inch Pro Audio Midrange high output driver
- Alloy Gasket included
- Sold in Singles
|The new range of Vibe Slick speakers are the most efficient Vibe speaker to date.|
4 Channel Bridgeable Class AB amplifier
The new Vibe POWERBOX60.4-V9 amplifier range is designed to be able to offer a Vibe amplifier to power and speaker, subwoofer or enclosure I the Vibe range. Mono, 2, 4 and 5 channel amplifiers give a solution for any system. All the amplifiers feature auto sense technology which allows the amp to turn on and off without the need for a +12v remote trigger when using high level input. Signature Vibe detailing and an attractive satin silver finish with gloss black endplates ensure the Powerbox range will Stand out from the crowd!
- 4 x 60w @ 4 ohm
- maximum power 640w
- Dimensions (H x W x D) – 2” x 9” x 7.6” (50mm x 229mm x 194mm)
- RMS @ 2Ω Stereo – 4 x 80 watts
- RMS @ 4Ω Mono – 2 x 160 watts
- Frequency Response – 20Hz – 20kHz
- Crossover Type – LP / HP / Flat
- Crossover Range – 50Hz – 4kHz
- Class AB Extruded aluminium heatsink provides superior heat dissipation and thermal performance.
- High level input with Autosense circuit allows the amplifier to turn on and off
BOSS Audio Systems BAB8 Amplified Car Subwoofer
- Space Saver - The combination of amplifier and subwoofer all into one, makes this ideal for spatially challenged vehicles. With a slim design, there are a few installation options. Embrace the Bass.
- Built-in Amplifier - A built-in 800 Max watt amplifier powers the subwoofer
- Pulse Width Modulated - This design controls the output voltage and current precisely by not only removing the output current sensing loss, but also eliminating all secondary feedback circuitry. It increases efficiency, is lighter, smaller reliable
- Variable Low-Pass Filter - A low-pass filter is an electronic circuit that removes all the notes below the filter's frequency setting. You will use the Low-pass filter to primarily keep high notes out of your subwoofer(s)
- High Level Input - Speaker level inputs are commonly referred to as high-level inputs. It will be used to connect the BAB8 to your factory radio or an aftermarket radio that does not have low-level (RCA) inputs
- Low Level Input - Line level inputs, also known as RCA inputs or low-level inputs, use RCA interconnect cables to link the BAB8 with the source unit. Most aftermarket radios have multiple pairs of RCA outputs that can connect to multiple amplifiers
- Variable Bass Boost - Variable Bass Boost allows you to adjust the low bass within the boost range to just the way you like it.
Entry level 4 inch Coaxial speaker with IMPP Cone
The PULSE4-V0: Pulse 4 Inch Coaxial Speaker are the new entry level range from Vibe. Designed to be extremely efficient to produce the best response possible without the need for an amplifier upgrade.
- 4”(100mm) 2-way high efficiency coaxial speaker 120 Watt
- Peak Power output – 40 Watts
- RMS Frequency Response: 100HZ – 20KHZ
- Sensitivity 83dB
- Mounting Diameter 3.7” (95MM)
- Mounting Depth 1.7” (44MM)
- Impedance : 4 OHMS
- Spade Terminal allows easy connection of speaker Cable.
- PEI Tweeter – PEI dome tweeters deliver extended high frequency response.
- Torsion basket featuring snap on mounting tabs for greater installation flexibility.
- IMPP Woofer Cone – Rigid injection moulded polypropylene (IMPP) woofer cone delivers smooth, low bass and great vocal reproduction.
- One 12" Woofer with DUAL 4 ohm Voice Coil
- 1600 Watts MAX 800 Watts RMS Power Handling
- 85dB Sensitivity, 26 Hz Resonant Frequency
- Polypropylene & Paper Cone and Rubber Surround
- Works in .65 CuFt Sealed or 1.5 CuFt Ported enclosure
- Blue LED Illumination
Competition 10" pro audio speaker
The BDPRO10M-V9: BlackDeath 10 Inch Pro Audio Midrange woofer is designed with excellent mid-bass response in mind. A semi-pressed paper cone has high sensitivity and low moving mass for monstrous output. Dual roll cloth surround offers fast, precise dampening of the cone with great bass response. The BlackHole Dustcap increases the effective cone area for higher SPL creating extreme volume.
VIBE Audio’s BlackDeath range is all about taking things to the extreme and creating products so crazy they have no right to exist. BlackDeath isn’t just about pushing the boundaries of audio innovation, it’s about annihilating them.
For many years people have been asking for coaxial and component speakers that are worthy to wear the BlackDeath logo, and after extensive development Vibe are proud to release the BlackDeath Pro Audio range.
Derived from PA speaker design, BlackDeath Pro Audio speakers are capable of immense sound pressure levels, meaning volume like you’ve never heard before. Ideal for competition use or for those who just want to play their music loud and proud.
- Model : BlackDeath Pro 8M
- Configuration : 1 Way
- Speaker Size : 10″ (2254mm)
- RMS Power : 275 watts
- Peak Power : 825 watts
- Minimum Input : 125 watts
- Sensitivity : 97 dB
- Freq. Response : 55 Hz – 3.5 kHz
- Impedance : 4 Ohm
- Mounting Depth : 4.2″ (106mm)
- Mounting Diameter: 9.25″ (235mm)
British Engineered 1 Inch Component Tweeter
The secret weapon is the incredible tweeter. The component tweeter uses high end components and is one of the smallest on the market, but packs a huge punch, causing Car & Hifi magazine to call it a force to be reckoned with as it provides great detail and good spatiality.
- - 2″ Tweeter, 150w Peak
- - 50w RMS, 1 way
- - impedance 4 ohm
- - Sensitivity: 94dB
- - Frequency response: 1.5kHz – 25kHz
- - Mounting depth: 0.5″ (12mm)
- - mounting diameter: 1.5″ (39mm)
- - Grill included