SLICK6SQC-V9: British Engineered 2 way component speaker
“Innovation in efficiency – effortless sound quality”
VIBE’s mission with its Slick range of speakers (SLICK6SQC-V9) was to produce a truly Efficient speaker that delivered market leading performance.
The VIBE R&D team developed the Slick SQ speaker from the ground up using their skill and expertise in speaker design to produce the most efficient VIBE speaker to date!
The woofer design utilises a super lightweight paper composite cone and foam surround, a single layer spider and a 2 inch perfectly balanced and sized voice coil.
The slick woofer can, therefore, deliver effortless bass and peerless vocal response at any power input.
The SQ version of the renown Slick series speaker includes a full Passive crossover network has tweeter attenuation and better quality components to enrich the already fantastic sound!
The technology incorporated into the component tweeter is that of a product many times its cost.
Its tiny 25mm size makes it one of the smallest on the market, coupled with British design, engineering and built from European components.
Aesthetically beautiful, precise in performance, with market leading efficiency.
- 6.5″ 2 way component speaker
- 270w Peak
- 90w RMS
- Sensitivity: 94dB
- Frequency response: 54Hz – 25 kHz
- Impedance 4 ohm
- Mounting depth: 2.4″ (61mm)
- Mounting diameter: 5.6″ (142mm)
- Ultra compact 25mm silk dome tweeter delivers an exceptional level of sound quality matched with high efficiency.
- New heavier cone to allow more accurate bass and vocal response and better form to deal with the increased speaker BL
- Larger motor than the standardised Slick6 which delivers a much greater motorforce allowing for a 25% power increase.
- 94db sensitivity rating, giving class leading speaker efficiency.
- Full active crossover with high quality components
- Modified VC for harmonised performance along side new motor and cone
- Stylish design allowing seamless system integration.
- Full Range 6.5" 4-Way Speaker Pair
- 400 Watts MAX 200 Watts RMS Power Handling per Pair
- 65 Hz to 22 kHz Frequency Response and 85dB Sensitivity
- Polypropylene Woofer Cone and Rubber Surround
- 2 Tweeters and 1.25 inch Mylar Cone Midrange Per Speaker
- Sold in Pairs
- 80 Watts x 4 Max Power, RBDS Tuner, Balance/Fader/Bass/Treble and Preset built-in EQ
- Plays Bluetooth/DVD/CD/USB/SD, VCD, WMA, JPEG, FM/AM, Digital Media from Smart Phones
- Compatible with Audio out from Smart Phones and MP3 Players
- USB, SD, Aux, AV, Rear Camera, Steering Wheel Control Input
- Video, Front, Rear & Sub Pre Amp Outputs
- Wireless Remote, USB Charging
- Bluetooth Hands Free, Make and receive calls, Bluetooth Audio Streaming. Play and control music and apps like Spotify/Pandora wirelessly
- Full Range 5.25" 4-Way Speaker Pair
- 300 Watts MAX 150 Watts RMS Power Handling per Pair
- 95 Hz to 20 kHz Frequency Response and 90dB Sensitivity
- Poly Injection Woofer Cone and Rubber Surround
- 2 Tweeters and .98 inch Mylar Cone Midrange Per Speaker
- Sold in Pairs
PULSE12-V0 - 12 Inch Subwoofer
Low budget doesn’t have to mean low performance! The PULSE12 is part of the series of affordable subwoofers that deliver all of the brand values synonymous with VIBE.
The same wide roll foam surround technology found in our SLICK series subwoofers allows huge excursion and delivery of powerful bass, this paired with our custom tooled duscap for added rigidity and harmonised engineering or voice coil, spider, cone and magnet allows deep low frequencies and accurate bass reproduction.
High temperature single 4Ω voice coils deliver maximum flexibility with a wide range of amplifiers including bridged onto any of our multi-channel Powerbox amplifiers.
- - 350 Watts RMS
- - 1050 Watts Peak
- - 2100 Watts SPL (BURP)
- - Single 4Ω
- - Pressed paper Cone
- - PP Dome Dustcap
- - 1.5″ OFC Voice Coil
- - Poly Cotton Spider
- - Bumped Backplate
- - Butyl Foam Surround
- One 12" Woofer with DUAL 4 ohm Voice Coil
- 2600 Watts MAX 1300 Watts RMS Power Handling
- 88dB Sensitivity, 28 Hz Resonant Frequency
- Polypropylene & Paper Cone and Rubber Surround
- Works in .65 CuFt Sealed or 1.5 CuFt Ported enclosure