|Vibe Powerbox 80.4M V0: Building on the success of our ground breaking Powerbox Micro amplifiers, We are proud to announce the more powerful and evolved Powerbox Mini range of four channel amplifiers.
Taking everything that was already great about the Micro amplifiers, our engineers pushed the small footprint platform to the next level.
|Boss Audio System Phantom - 12" DUAL Voice Coil (4 Ohm) 2600W Subwoofer. (Sold Single) P129DC
|BOSS Audio Systems BCPA10 - Single Din Chassis with Detachable 10.1 Inch Capacitive Touchscreen, Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, Bluetooth, No DVD, RGB Illumination, High Resolution FLAC Audio
|The PULSE12 is part of the series of affordable subwoofers that deliver all of the brand values synonymous with VIBE.
|Single-DIN, CD/MP3 Player Bluetooth
- BlackDeath 10 Inch Pro Audio Midrange high output driver
- Alloy Gasket included
- Sold in Singles
Vibe Powerbox 80.4M V0: The range of Vibe Powerbox 80.4M V0 Mini class D multi-channel amplifiers feature a MOSFET output stage usually reserved for large platform amplifiers, the class D topology is much more efficient that the traditional class AB used in this style amplifier, this means the amp can be smaller and stay much cooler during operation. This delivers not only higher power output but also fantastic sound quality and the ability to bridge channels to drive a subwoofer making these a perfect one amplifier solution. The high efficiency design means less current draw and less strain on the factory charging system.
Our Powerbox Mini amplifiers have inputs options to ensure that any system can be utilised to connect to these amps. Our high quality RCA inputs offer 0.5v – 6v input voltage alongside a new Deltabox™ High level input circuit which gives Autosense remote turn on for use with factory systems. This eliminates the requirement to use a separate line level convertor and accepts an input voltage of up to 35v! This offers a perfect range of connectivity. Deltabox™ High level input circuit paired with the High quality High Level inputs allows the amp to use a DC offset Auto sense turn on feature so no remote turn on is required when using this installation method, the DC offset method offers a much more stable and reliable turn on methodology compared to the traditional signal sensing.
OPTISOUND™ Advanced OEM integration
VIBE R&D partnered with the best amplifier designers in the car audio world to ensure our amplifiers perfectly integrate with the most modern of vehicles. Our amps feature technology that stops the autodetection problems and OEM Error messages that are displayed if installing common amps into new modern vehicles. The technology stop the vehicle sensing changes in resistance therefore giving no installation issues, such as cutting out of speakers, disappearance of fader and more. Our Powerbox amps are perfect for OEM installation. The OPTISOUND Range has become the go to upgrade of choice for many dealers when forced to retain the factory head unit.
VIBE Sound Studio™ Active crossovers
Utilising High and Low pass filters with a natural 12dB slope allows the 4 channels of amplification to be run passive and active systems safely. The amp also feature an incredible 10hz – 30Khz bandwidth when being used in FULL RANGE mode allowing you to take full advantage of even the highest ranging tweeters! This delivers suitable amplification for high bit rate sound reproduction and makes the VIBE POWERBOX range a great choice for demanding Sound Quality systems. The VIBE Sound Studio™ active crossover networks are a simple and easy way to run speakers fully active without the need for complex crossovers.
- 4 x 80w @ 4 ohm
- 4 x 100w @2 ohm
- 2x 240w @4ohm
- Maximum Power – 960 watts
- Dimensions (H x W x D) – 1.9” x 9.1” x 5.3” (47x 230 x 134mm)
- Frequency Response – 20Hz – 20kHz
- Crossover Type – LP / HP / Flat
- Crossover Range – 40Hz – 4kHz.
- Crossover Range – 10Hz – 50kHz
- Class D
- One 12" Woofer with DUAL 4 ohm Voice Coil
- 2600 Watts MAX 1300 Watts RMS Power Handling
- 88dB Sensitivity, 28 Hz Resonant Frequency
- Polypropylene & Paper Cone and Rubber Surround
- Works in .65 CuFt Sealed or 1.5 CuFt Ported enclosure
- Apple CarPlay - Access icons on your iPhone by activating Siri voice controls or touchscreen. Available features include Phone, Music, Maps, Text messages, Radio, Podcasts, Audiobooks. Make your drive more interesting
- Messages - With Siri on your side, you can ask her to read you your messages, reply as well as send them. Siri lets you concentrate on what matters most. Driving
- Maps - Need gas? Hungry? Search along your route by asking Siri, and CarPlay will direct you every step of the way and tell you the speed limit too. Third-party navigation apps like Google Maps, Waze and Baidu are also available
- Bluetooth - Make calls hands-free with the help of Siri. Play music apps like Spotify or Pandora as well as iTunes and Apple Music Subscription. Siri will be your DJ
- Android Auto - Just say “Ok Google” to talk to the Google Assistant for help. Get real-time alerts on Google Maps and Waze. Make calls, check your messages, reply back, use music apps, all while keeping your hands on the steering wheel
- APPS - Rearrange how you want your apps to appear in CarPlay through the settings on your iPhone. Supported apps include WhatsApp, Radio Disney, Amazon, iHeartRadio, Podcasts, Google Play Music, CBS Radio and more
- Inputs – USB, USB charging, AV, front & rear camera, steering wheel interface (Sold separately. We recommend the Metra ASWC-1)
- Outputs - Front, rear & subwoofer pre-amp for speakers (front left / front right and rear left / rear right) and subwoofer
PULSE12-V0 - 12 Inch Subwoofer
Low budget doesn’t have to mean low performance! The PULSE12 is part of the series of affordable subwoofers that deliver all of the brand values synonymous with VIBE.
The same wide roll foam surround technology found in our SLICK series subwoofers allows huge excursion and delivery of powerful bass, this paired with our custom tooled duscap for added rigidity and harmonised engineering or voice coil, spider, cone and magnet allows deep low frequencies and accurate bass reproduction.
High temperature single 4Ω voice coils deliver maximum flexibility with a wide range of amplifiers including bridged onto any of our multi-channel Powerbox amplifiers.
- - 350 Watts RMS
- - 1050 Watts Peak
- - 2100 Watts SPL (BURP)
- - Single 4Ω
- - Pressed paper Cone
- - PP Dome Dustcap
- - 1.5″ OFC Voice Coil
- - Poly Cotton Spider
- - Bumped Backplate
- - Butyl Foam Surround
- 50 Watts x 4 Max Power, Balance/Fader/Bass/Treble and Preset built-in EQ
- Plays Bluetooth/CD/USB, MP3, WMA, FM/AM, Digital Media from Smart Phones
- Compatible with Audio out from Smart Phones and MP3 Players
- USB, Aux, Input
- Front & Rear Pre Amp Outputs
- Wireless Remote
- Bluetooth Hands Free, Make and receive calls, Bluetooth Audio Streaming. Play and control music and apps like Spotify/Pandora wirelessly
Competition 10" pro audio speaker
The BDPRO10M-V9: BlackDeath 10 Inch Pro Audio Midrange woofer is designed with excellent mid-bass response in mind. A semi-pressed paper cone has high sensitivity and low moving mass for monstrous output. Dual roll cloth surround offers fast, precise dampening of the cone with great bass response. The BlackHole Dustcap increases the effective cone area for higher SPL creating extreme volume.
VIBE Audio’s BlackDeath range is all about taking things to the extreme and creating products so crazy they have no right to exist. BlackDeath isn’t just about pushing the boundaries of audio innovation, it’s about annihilating them.
For many years people have been asking for coaxial and component speakers that are worthy to wear the BlackDeath logo, and after extensive development Vibe are proud to release the BlackDeath Pro Audio range.
Derived from PA speaker design, BlackDeath Pro Audio speakers are capable of immense sound pressure levels, meaning volume like you’ve never heard before. Ideal for competition use or for those who just want to play their music loud and proud.
- Model : BlackDeath Pro 8M
- Configuration : 1 Way
- Speaker Size : 10″ (2254mm)
- RMS Power : 275 watts
- Peak Power : 825 watts
- Minimum Input : 125 watts
- Sensitivity : 97 dB
- Freq. Response : 55 Hz – 3.5 kHz
- Impedance : 4 Ohm
- Mounting Depth : 4.2″ (106mm)
- Mounting Diameter: 9.25″ (235mm)